BBNaija Check Out The #BigBrotherNaija 2017 House Rules
Big Brother has finally introduced some new rules that are to be followed by the Big Brother Naija contestants while in the house.
A new season of 2017 Big Brother Naijakicked off today, Sunday 22nd with a new presenter – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, new house, new Housemates and new rules which must be obeyed by the housemates from the moment they enter the House until they leave.
- Rule 1: Housemates must respect the House and their fellow contestants at all times.
- Rule 2: The Housemates will have no contact with the outside world and they are kept busy by the various tasks and challenges set by Biggie. Being in such close proximity with a house full of strangers can be tough going and Biggie has set rules that need to be followed.
- Rule 3: Big Brother has complete control over everything going on in the house and Biggie never discusses anything that goes on outside of the house with anyone inside.
- Rule 4: The Housemates are filmed 24/7 and they must have their microphones on at all times. The viewers must be able to hear all conversations at all times and are not allowed to whisper or cover their mouths while speaking to fellow Housemates. They are also not allowed to reveal the location of the cameras and microphones.
- Rule 5: Diary Sessions are one of the most important aspects of the show’s success and are compulsory. Once a Housemate is called to the Diary Room, they must drop everything they are doing and proceed to the Diary Room. Failure to do so will result in a fine, a strike, or worse. Housemates can request to enter the Diary Room at any time of the day or night. Sunglasses and hats are not permitted in the Diary Room. The door for the Diary Room will be locked when not in use and no one is allowed into the room if it is occupied.